Kia Ora and Welcome Back
Today I would like to share a card I have made using foamiran flowers made from Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose dies. Foamiran is a unique product that has taken a bit of practice to get flowers that I am happy with. I will be looking at having foamiran in Gift Hutt and running classes once I am more comfortable using it.
This card would be great for both a wedding or a special occasion as the sentiment I have used from the Heartfelt Creations Heartfelt Sentiments stamp set is so versatile. It is my go to stamp for lots of cards.
Cardstock – White Cardstock, Crafter’s Companion Centura Pearl White
Paper – Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding Collection
Stamps – Heartfelt Creations Heartfelt Sentiments, Classic Rose Vine
Dies – Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose, Classic Rose Vine, Everyday Heroes, Marianne Designs Anja’s Border, Anja’s Oval
Inks – Memento Bamboo Leaves, Canteloupe, Rhubarb Stalk, Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Pearlescent Coral, Versamark
Ranger Gold Embossing ink
Art Glitter Dries Clear glue
Hot Glue Gun
Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping kit
Nuvo Drops – Ivory Oyster
- Cut a base card at 10″ x 7″, score and crease along the long side to create a base card of 5″ x 7″. Cut a piece of patterned paper 7″ x 5″ and adhere to the front of the card.
- Die cut two edges of the Anja’s Border out of the Centura Pearl cardstock and emboss. Die cut the centre piece using the edge dies out of the Centura Pearl cardstock to fit between the fancy edge dies and to fit the base card. Adhere to the base card.
- Die cut the patterned paper using the edge dies to fit within the centre piece and adhere to the panel.
- Die cut the pierced oval and adhere to the base card as shown with foam tape. Die cut the centre oval from the Centura Pearl cardstock and adhere to the centre of the pierced oval. Die cut the patterned paper using the centre oval die and adhere the inner oval to the centre of the oval.
- To make the leaves stamp the images from the Classic Rose Vine with Tuxedo Black ink. Sponge the flowers with Bamboo Leaves and Rhubarb Leaves ink. Die cut and shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Add around the oval and up to the left side.
- To make the roses die cut the larger petals out of foamiran. Sponge front and back centres with the Canteloupe ink and the outer petals with the Pearlescent Coral ink. Shape with a heat source. Adhere the petals together with a hot glue gun and adhere the stamens to the centre of the flowers. Adhere to the card front with the hot glue as shown.
- To make the sentiment stamp the image from the Heartfelt Sentiments stamp set in versamark on vellum and heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Die cut using the arrow die from the Everyday Heroes die set and adhere to the card as shown. Add a pearl with the Nuvo Ivory Oyster drops.
Foamiran is a work in progress for me but it is very rewarding when you get beautiful flowers from it.
Have a good week and Happy Crafting
Ka Kite Anu