This week I have got two cards for you. I have been playing with the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die and glitter.
I was really pleased with how these flowers turned out and used these cards as practice. I am looking forward to my order coming on Monday with the new edge dies and fold out cards where I have an idea for using them so watch this space…
Flower Making Tutorial:
- I have stamped the flowers with Memento Lilac Posies and sponged the centres with Memento New Sprout before cutting out.
- I then die cut the flowers out and sponged the edges with the Memento Lilac Posies.
- I spritzed the back with some water and shaped the flowers using my Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
- After leaving the layers to dry I then glued the flowers together with Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue.
- I then used the glue on the edges of the petal and applied prisma glitter on the glue when I then left to dry.
- To finish the flowers I have put some more glue in the centres of the flowers and sprinkled some Lettuce Entertain You Prills.
- For the leaves I have stamped with Memento Northern Pine. I then used a sponge dauber to colour the leaves with Memento New Sprout. I then used a sponge to sponge Memento Bamboo Leaves on the edges to create some dimension.
- Cardstock – CTMH White Daisy, American Crafts Patterned cardstock – lilac (I think)
- Stamps – Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms, CTMH Someone Special, Heartfelt Creations Classic Message
- Dies – Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms, Raindrops on Roses, Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Majestic Labels 25
- Inks – Memento Lilac Posies, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves
- Pearl from my stash
- Ribbon from my stash
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
- Glitter from my stash
- Prills – Lettuce Entertain You
Have a good week and Happy Crafting
2 thoughts on “Pretty in Pink Sparkle”
Lovely! Thanks for the tutorial! 🙂
Thank you Evelyn xx