Kia Ora and Welcome Back
Today I have something different to what I normally do for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team. I have never made a tag before but I am happy with how this tag turned out and I intend to do more.
HCDP1-286 Singing in the Rain Paper Collection
HCD7169 Rain Boots and Blossoms Die
HCPC-3811 Rain Boots and Blossoms Stamp
HCPC-3812 Raindrop Sentiments
HCPC-3769 Wildwood Florals Stamp
HCD1-7125 Wildwood Florals Die
HCD1-780 Ornate Borders and Pockets die
HCD1-7157 Eyelet Ovals – Large
HCD1-7156 Eyelet Ovals – Small
71006 Colorbox Rose Coral
TSMP707 Memento Bamboo Leaves
TSMP900 Memento Tuxedo Black
HCDA2-45 Stack and Store Daubers
159723 Art Glitter Dries Clear
71006 Colorbox Rose Coral ink
PGM15015 Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear
HCST1-401 Deluxe Shaping Kit
Creative Expression Iris Cardstock, Heart of Gold Prills, Lavender ribbon, Stamp positioner, Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender
- Cut a piece of Iris cardstock 8 ½” x 4” and die cut both ends with the HCD1-780 Ornate Borders and Pockets die to create the tag. Cut a piece of patterned paper 4 ¾” x 3 ¾” and adhere onto the tag.
- Die cut the smallest eyelet oval out of the Iris cardstock and adhere to the tag. Die cut the light orange patterned paper using the next size edge die from the Small Eyelet oval set. Die cut the oval image from the patterned panel. Using a stamp positioner stamp the Thinking of You image from the HCPC-3812 Raindrop Sentiments stamp set in Tuxedo Black ink on this oval image and then adhere to the tag as shown.
- To make the leaves stamp the images from the HCPC-3811 Rain Boots and Blossoms Stamp set in Bamboo Leaves on white cardstock. Colour the images with Bamboo Leaves ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Shape and adhere to the bottom and top of the oval as shown.
- To make the flowers stamp the images from the HCPC-3769 Wildwood Florals Stamp set in Rose Coral and Lavender inks and die cut with the coordinating die. Sponge the edges with the coordinating inks and shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Add Heart of Gold prills to the centres and Crystal Clear using Dries Clear Glue. Add the flowers to the leaves as shown.
- To finish add the ribbon bow to the top of the tag as shown.
For more inspiration from the other very talented Design Team members please visit the Heartfelt Creations blog here: https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/blog/661/fun-new-inspiration-for-your-next-creative-cards
Have a great week and Happy Crafting.
Ka Kite Anu