Kia Ora and Welcome Back
I have another card today featuring more foamiran flowers, and a beautiful rose gold foil card from Bazzill. I thought I would see how I can mix and match the foamiran flowers with paper flowers and leaves and I was happy with the results.
Cardstock – Centura Pearl Pink, Bazzill Rose Gold Foil
Stamps – Heartfelt Creations Window Box Fillers
Dies – Heartfelt Creations Window Box Fillers, Classic Rose, Elegant Sentiments, Spellbinders 5 x 7 Elegant Labels 4, 5 x 7 Matting Basics, Labels 4
Inks – Brilliance Coral, Memento Canteloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
Art Glitter Dries Clear glue
Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear
Heart of Gold Prills
- Cut a piece of cream cardstock at 10″ x 5″, score and crease along the long side to make a base card of 5″ x 7″. Add the layers as in the next instructions.
- To layer the dies from the outside in: 1. die cut the largest size of the Matting Basics in the pink cardstock. 2. die cut the outer die from the Elegant Labels 4 in the rose gold foil. 3. die cut the second die from the Elegant Labels 4 in the pink cardstock. 4. die cut the largest Label 4 in the rose gold. 5. die cut the next size down Label 4 in pink cardstock. I have used foam to layer between the bottom gold layer and the next pink layer for interest.
- Die cut the Best Wishes from the Elegant Sentiments from rose gold foil and adhere to the card with Dries Clear glue.
- Stamp the leaves and flowers from the Window Box Fillers stamp set in Tuxedo Black. Colour the leaves with Bamboo Leaves ink and the flowers with Canteoupe ink using the Stack and Store daubers. Die cut with the coordinating dies. Shape the flowers and leaves with the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Add Crystal Clear glitter to the flowers using Glue Gloss and add Heart of Gold Prills to the centres of the flowers. Adhere to the left of the labels as shown.
- To make the flowers die cut two large and two medium petals from the Classic Rose set in foamiran. Sponge the centres with Canteloupe ink and the rest in the Pearlescent Coral. Shape using a low heat source. Adhere together with a hot glue gun. Pierce the centres and add stamens to finish the flowers. Adhere above the leaves and flowers as shown.
Have a good week and Happy Crafting
Ka Kite Anu